Let’s get fresh! Say no to aluminium in your deodorant, and yes to a zero bicarb solution!
This sensitive skin friendly bicarb free deodorant cream will keep you feeling fresh and clean all day. With a soft, clean touch of lavender & uplifting Bergamot
A little goes a long way. To use our bicarb free deodorant, scoop out a little with the back of your nail, and rub into the skin. It melts with a touch of body heat, and soaks in like magic.
A moisturising combo of cocoa butter and coconut oil keeps your pits feeling smooth and soft. Our naturally bicarb free deodorant is friendly to even sensitive skin, and maintains a healthy underarm microbiome. Most importantly, it works!
To use apply using a clean finger. Wash arm pits between applications.
p.s This is not an antiperspirant. Sweating is good for you, but that doesn’t mean you have to whiff too.
- Scent: Citrusy, floral and fruity.
- Cocoa Butter & Coconut Oil: for soft, luxurious moisturising
- Sweet Almond Oil: moisturising, and perfect for sensitive skin. Helps protect against UV skin damage
- Magnesium Hydroxide: A gentle way to absorb odour for sensitive armpits.
- Lavender Essential Oil: for calm, focus, memory and concentration
- Bergamot Essential Oil: de-stressing, uplifting and smells, well, lovely.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place. Avoid extremes of temperature. Exposure to sunlight and heat will affect the life of this product. This product is sensitive to high temperatures. If this product melts, mix it and put in the fridge to solidify.
45g, Handmade in the UK for Smellies Limited
Safety Warnings: For external use only, not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh